Use this form if you believe you currently meet all prerequisites for a BIO, CHEM, CIM, CS, MATH, PHYS, or TECH course, but Catsweb is not letting you register.
This form is not for closed-class overrides or when prerequisites have not yet been taken.
To request engineering overrides: EE, ENGR, IE, MFGE
Overrides for EE, ENGR, IE, and MFGE courses are handled through the Ingram School of Engineering's "Prerequisite Override Request Form."
To request engineering technology overrides: CSM
Overrides for CSM courses are handled through a separate form, Override request: CSM.
Course information: BIO, CHEM, CS, MATH, PHYS, and TECH only
Justification of request
Please explain why you think you should be able to enroll in the above course.
Proof of grade
If you recently completed a course off-campus, and the course is a prerequisite for next semester course(s), you will need to show proof of grade. To show proof, you will need to do a "screen capture."
- Log on to the transfer institution's website
- Navigate to the page which displays your courses and grades
- Arrange your screen so that the institution, your name, course name, and grades are all in view. The screen capture will only capture what is currently visible on the screen.
- On PCs, use the "Snipping Tool" program and save the image. On Macs, press "Apple key + shift + 3" and release, then use your mouse to select which portion of the screen you would like to capture.
- Upload saved document in the file field below.
Error message received:
Please include a screen shot of the error message received using the instructions above. Arrange your screen so that the whole registration screen is visible, including the error message. The screen capture will only capture what is currently visible on the screen.