Skip to Content

COSE Total Withdrawal Appeal

This form is for students who would like ALL of their grades from a completed semester changed to a "W."

If you wish to withdrawal from all of your current classes, you must do this through the Registrar's Office.

In accordance with Texas State's records retention policies, a student appeal for a change of grade must be filed no later than 2 years after the grade is issued.

It is strongly recommended that you contact the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships to discuss how a total withdrawal might affect your financial aid.

Personal information

Grade appeal information

Explain what your request is and supply any justification for the request. Use correct grammar, punctuation, and spelling.

Semester you are requesting a total withdrawal for: *

Course one:

Course two:

Course three:

Course four:

Course five:

Course six:

Course seven:

Justification for request:

In the space provided below, provide a justification for your request and the steps you have already taken to resolve the situation.

Please click button only once. The form may take a moment to submit.