Is "Ask a COSE Advisor" right for you?
You should use Ask a COSE Advisor:
- to clarify a Texas State academic policy and/or procedure
- to locate information about campus resources
- for general questions about the Texas State General Education/Core Curriculum requirements
- if you have a quick academic question
- you aren't sure which form to fill out or if you need an appointment
You should not use Ask a COSE Advisor:
- to schedule an academic advising appointment
- to get a academic hold released
- to get assistance with course selection
- to discuss your academic performance/progress
Please visit your Texas State Self-Service --> Student --> Student Records --> Transcript to view your GPA information.