The mission of the College of Science and Engineering Undergraduate Advising Center is to provide accurate, friendly, and consistent academic services to our majors and minors within the areas of biology, chemistry and biochemistry, computer science, engineering, engineering technology, mathematics and physics.
We are professional academic advisors with one goal in mind: we want to help you become a successful Texas State student!
What do we do?
We work with all of the College of Science and Engineering departments to provide you with accurate, consistent, and friendly service every time you visit. We provide a number of advising services including:
- Discussion of core curriculum requirements
- Information about declaring a major and/or a minor
- Information about major/minor requirements
- Your degree audit
- Concerns about probation and suspension
- Graduation procedures
- Questions about transfer, off-campus, and correspondence courses
- Course selection assistance prior to each registration
- Referral to pre-professional faculty advisors, including pre-dental/medical and pre-pharmacy
- Information about and referral to University offices, organizations, and resources