Skip to Content

Add a concentration to my Biochemistry degree

Fill out this form only if you are a declared biochemistry major and want to add a concentration to that same major. We strongly suggest that you make an appointment with an academic advisor if you have questions about your concentration requirements.

If you wish to change your major, please make an appointment with an academic advisor.

Personal information

I want to add the following concentration to my Biochemistry degree:

Concentrations are available in the 2018 catalog only. Do you agree to move to the 2018 catalog?

Please click button only once. The form may take a moment to submit.