Study skills, support services, and more:
- Bobcat Bond – available for second-year students and above who are looking for additional academic support, experience academic difficulty, or currently on academic probation.
- Brilliant Bobcats Online - is a 5-module online Canvas course. The modules are: 1) Goal setting and motivation, 2) Time management, 3) Study skills, 4) Financial literacy, and 5) Self-care and wellness.
- CAFE Financial Literacy Program - helps students gain financial literacy through financial education. They offer workshops and one-on-one meetings with one of their 16 Coaches who can provide financial education and resources
- Counseling Center Webinars – includes "Coping Through Episodes of Panic" and "A Mindful Minute."
- EDP 1350 – a TX State course that helps you learn how various people learn and identify your learning style. You can then identify techniques that best help you succeed. The syllabus says it’s designed to “enable you to develop effective academic behaviors for college success.”
- Graduation Coach - graduation Coaches will assist students with the skills needed for timely graduation and advancing their academic or professional careers.
- Minds Matter - a complete list of mental health resources on campus!