Selected Fellows - Hiring Packet
If you have been selected as a CoSE Undergraduate Research Fellow for Spring 2020, please do the following for your new employee file:
- Electronically submit your I-9. Another email will be sent to you containing a unique link for this step. Section 1 must be completed by the first day of employment.
- Bring your supporting I-9 identification documentation to Shannon in the CoSE Office - CENT 201. Please review the list of acceptable documents. We must view the originals!
- If you are an international student, you will need to bring your Passport, I-94, and I-20 (and social security card, if you have it).
- W-4 (not for new international employees – unless you already have a social security number)
- For international students, please review the F-1 employment information.
- Selective Service registration verification (for US male citizens only)
- Student Worker Acknowledgement
- Student Non-disclosure/Confidentiality
Note: You are not eligible to work for the College of Science and Engineering prior to the completion of the items above.
Thank you, and we look forward to you joining the College of Science and Engineering as an Undergraduate Research Fellow.